Hi!
My name's Jenna Emiliani and I'm 28 years old. I am returning to MSU for my masters in education, and plan to teach high school spanish in the future. I am incredibly excited to be back at school full time this semester, and also a little anxious! I'm not sure what to expect from this technology course, but am looking forward to it. Technology is essential in our everyday lives and especially if I want to be in front of the classroom soon I need to make sure I'm as proficient as I can be!
Looking forward to getting to know everyone,
Jenna
I was also surprised at how much technology has entered the classroom. I do private tutoring, and my students often complete their homework through their schools' Google Drive account or some other educational cloud service. I was so used to books and paper growing up that when some of my students told me that they don't even have traditional textbooks anymore, I was shocked.
ReplyDelete